VST effects for your PowerMac

I don't know if y'all know about Eloy Anzola's xVst00.04

xVst is a small app that will loop an Audio
File trough a VST plug-in, and save the result
as an AIFF file.

xVst is freeware.
It needs a Mac PowerPC to run.

It was made using the MAX/MSP tools.

SuperSonicGroovyMilkShakes
http://home.earthlink.net/~leaddaet/

Download form :
http://home.earthlink.net/~leaddaet/max/xvst.sit

I don't remember how I got hold of it.

Anyway, it works & is great fun. I've run :

Steinberg's neato freeware Karlette, a 4-head tape delay effect, max delay
time for me is 2 seconds. I don't know why it has this limit or whether
this
is not a limit & I just don't know how to work it.

ftp.steinberg.net/dist/product_support/mac/vst_plugins/Karlette.sea.hqx
------
Also : KwikKomp a freeware compressor
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/synchromesh/bin/KwikKompMac.sit.hqx

------
I also got the GrooveDelay XT 1.3.4 demo, but it doesn't seem to work.
http://www.neurosonic-systems.de/GDelay-XT-Demo.hqx

- Drew