Re: PDS-8000 Trigger Port

> Yes, I use an ancient Roland TR-626 Rhythm composer,it accepts and sends
>midi
> but it also allows a +5v pulse at whatever point in the pattern. I use
>it to
> sync my 7.6 Time Machine into the midi realm. it has a CVpulse output
>jack on
> the back.

Good timing :)

FS: Roland TR626 drum machine. Individual outputs for sounds, midi
in/out, trigger out, LCD step/realtime grid programming etc, etc. Any
questions? Email below.

Excellent condition with original manual. $150 OBO.

Email: Legion@voicenet.com

     HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.