Su700 question & an other.......

I just brought the Yamaha Su700, and even though I am waiting for     Fed
-
X to deliever it, i thought I would ask you guys if you had an suggestions
to play with, or to get started with.  I just joined Loopers-Delight, and
alot of the emails that have been sent to me kinda of go over my head.
So,
I was also wondering if you guys/gals had any sample lists, or tech lists
of
the instrutments that you use, or are using, along with the scamatics.  I
would really appreciate it. @I want to understand@!!!  Looping is
defitinly
an un-explored realm of the subconsious mind; under certain conditions I
believe that it is possible to generate infinite amounts of
information/energy in a hypnotic signal that would be tuned to the brain,
and the body, creating an new type of communication.  ALienisticly
speaking..... this could be used agaisnt us or for us, it is just us that
have to decided whether we ingnore the possibilties, or if we are stunted
by
an opposing force.  Yes, this got way of topic, I just wanted to show that
am truly interested in this, and would appreciate any help that anyone
could
give me..... Thank you, .... Z.West
(Zachary)