Re: RE: DL4 question - Power Supply,

In a message dated 12/13/99 6:22:25 PM, cho@newdream.net writes:

>No, the headrush is powered using a P/S only....

...which is a shame cause the P/S is spec'd at 9 VDC, 500 mA  so it seems
like it could do OK on battery supply and it feels like there's plenty of
room in that lightweight but sizable package. I'm glad Line 6 considered
the
plight of FX-happy giggers. On a short notice jam I'd be more inclined to
grab the DL4 and not fuss with the AC. On a gig I've got the MicroSynth
and
Memory Man (which the DL4 comes close to anyway) which need AC anyway, so
I've got a spot on my strip for the DL4 too. But if I wasn't addicted to
the
MS and Rang I'd do away with AC cables from the pedalboard.

Glad too see, George, you are working with Josh at Voodoo - super guy and
how
about this San Fernando Valley for guitar FX creations!! Makes me proud
(former NoHo resident).
Now, speaking of exactly that, you're not the George of Way Huge are you?
think that's actually Jorge, yes?  I miss the Way Huge stuff but if the
Modulation modeler is as good as the Delay, it will all be so worthwhile.
Congrats - great start on the DL4!  Sure I've got a couple gripes but I'll
get into that later. For now is but to enjoy the fruits of all your
(collective) work and my $225.

eric p
echo park