From: Jimmy George [mailto:jimmyg@jimmygeorgearts.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 1999 11:13 PM
To: chris downey; johnson-amp@homer.harman-dod.com; Loopers Delight;
rp@homer.harman-dod.com; Karla Manzur; T & K van der Brook
Subject: Can you Burn data other than 'audio' onto a CD-R?

We have purchased the cd burner that we inquired about last week. Thanks
for the input. Now we are attempting to use it to burn some graphics
files for the new cd cover. Unfortunately, all of our manuals seem to
refer only to audio files. Does anyone out there know how to burn a file
from Microsoft Word or Photoshop onto a cd? HELP!!

FYI. We are using a bundle called Sonic Foundry's Professional Remix
Factory with the Microboards Playwrite 4080 CD Burner, Architect 4.0 and
Sound Forge XP.

Shouldn't we be able to put any information onto cd with that? If not,
what else do we need?

Thanks - Melody Taylor, Jimmy George Arts