Non Loop- MD optical to computer?

Midiman just came out with a new soundcard DIO 2448 which has what
you need, for about $105.  I did some research about it, and this
soundcard seems to me the best deal.  I use it in the same way like
you intend, except I do not have MD.  Look for it at this website:

http://www.midi-classics.com/catalog.htm