DL4 comments - How does it switch on?????

i agree with dave trenkel's statments on this..the DL4 has astounding
sound... and can easily be programmed at a gig.... in seconds-- andvery
intuitively - without menu scrollingor remembering command strings (and i
love  doing all that too...)

hmmm.. will there EVER be the perfect looper -- it seems every single
device people on this list use - there are several of us who have a wish
list...

for me - i just played one of my most enjoyable gigs ever as a looper -
1/2of the reason was stripping down - possible with my new GR1- incredible
unit...

but the other 1/2 was the gig -friendly dl4 -- the tap tempo rules, the
sound is superb, and you can tweak over to a sound you want in seconds.

Ya gotta realize that , yeah - Line6 or anyone COULD have ALL these
additional features, etc

but then the unit would be

- BIGGER - to fit all the extra wished for switches...

- midi - which many people hate

- and .. TA DAAA - WAY MORE EXPENSIVE......

i think for around $200 - let's make music with the thing...!! until volume
II comes along or -- some designer  in another company studies it and
eclipses it...

sometimes ya gotta be FLEXIBLE with new gear-- and mold your techniques to
the unit... doing the opposite -- you'll just wake up on day and be shocked
at the percentage of  actual MUSIC vs GEAR hassles.

Let it flow.
*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com
my site http://www.monmouth.com/~andre