Re: Torn Site

Hi all,

[Cliff wrote]
> I was told of this on the J McLaughlin list-
> http://www.gaalore.com/davidtorn.nsf

Good that word is getting around !

I put the David Torn site on-line last week, so it's still in the early
stages.
I put in links to "Loopers Delight" and "The Artist Shop" (who have pages
for
CMP, PapaBear and LoLo .. they say they'll have Materali Sonori soon).
Brandon
T. from the John McLaughlin list said he was still able to order "What
Means
Solid, Traveller?" from here recently.

I added a "Discography" section where you can add details of albums you
have,
and add comments on the albums listed. I added a few to start, and DT
himself
kindly added the details of "cloud about mercury", and sent in his CV,
which I
have added to the "Information" section. I hope to get a guestbook going
soon.

There is even some vague talk of getting the door-X mailing list back
on-line ..
Pete Cole is looking into it.

So if you have a few spare browsin' minutes, check it out.

Thanks,
John