Re: Rvolver

 actually i have that book. I basically know they used varispeding and
Leslies . I just need to know how to do it digitally.Btw which is th best
leslie in a obx . should i get a phaser(got one the mxr) or a chorus? I
want the timbers and tones overall I guess. I guess I want a swimmy sound
like on "crimson and clover" by tommy james. That may be an even better
example.
--

--
Join the most exciting community of women on the web!
iVillage.com's FREE membership gets you private email,