Vortex at Harmony Central

Here's a nice little stocking stuffer....

Don't email me, I'm keeping mine......however I do have a jam man over at
ebay....

Patrick

FS: Lexicon Vortex

Asking Price: US$N/A
Condition: Excellent
Age: N/A

       Lexicon Vortex one-space rackmount morphing effects unit. With
pedal, manual and original box. Where else could you
       process audio via "aerosol" or "bleen"? $205.

Seller: Jay Kirk,
E-mail: cap_title@bigfoot.com (Profile)
Post Date: 12/17/99
                     Fingerpaint's New Release:

                            IN THE LOOP

      ... an intelligent, stimulating mixture of mimimaist spacebeats and
           obscure samples layered upon a hypnotic illbient backdrop.

                       DIGITAL ARTIFACT # 12

                      http://www.fingerpaint.net