Re: DL-4 = Bliss?

At 09:50 PM 12/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>just had my first experience with the DL-4. ran my kinscherff acoustic
>with sunrise pickup through the DL-4 then to my boomerang then to my
.......>echo allot. the whole pedal rocks! although i've only sat with it a
>short time, 1 hour or so, i would give it 5 stars. for the buck and bang
>this is the pedal of the decade.

i too have recently hit it with an coustic..then thru the Digitech 8 sec
looper - then two amps...

sheer joy... soloing over two clean acoustic loops...

i think you're right - the bottomline, as it always is -- is the COST vs
what ya get..to tink that a bunch of you will be able to getthis thing for
under 200.... amazing

ac

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com
my site http://www.monmouth.com/~andre