Re: sony

 dear sir: what is the email aadress of the guy at sony. id like to send
demos. i feel you on your thing but i could use a little major label
licinsing $$$ as long as its on a song by song basis. I agreee that
longterm you want to own your shit but sometime you gotta get capital to
press your stuff in quantity and on time