Re: Korg AM8000 question

I've only had it for a short while.  For the kind of music I do, I can
definitely use it live, if I can get the pedals to work.  I would classify
it as a pretty good multi-effects box that would be for the studio except
that you've got a lot of tweakable parameters real-time that make it work
fine for live situations.  It has stuff a guitarist would use, but it's
more of an all-around box than a guitarist's box.

        Kevin

Kevin Goldsmith                         kevin@unitcircle.com
Unit Circle Media                       http://www.unitcircle.com/