Re: sony

Mark,

Sure, the address is:

dirk_dreyer@de.sonymusic.com

Good luck in getting your stuff out. He may just be an A & R rep for
Germany, I don't know.  I'd also advise that you do some reading on record
contracts before dealing with a record label with such legal clout. A good
book is "This Business of Music". Someone suggested it to me, but I
already
have it.

regards,

Mr. Tough