Re: Acoustic guitar looping and feedback problems

This reminds me of a beat-up, warped acoustic I once had set up to play
like a lap steel a la Weissenborn (sp?).

I cut a hole in a CD, mounted a P-90ish pickup in it and duct-taped it over
the soundhole. It had a somewhat unusual tone, but helped cut down some on
the runaway feedback. At REALLY high volumes, though, the whole thing would
shake and oscillate; it was great to use as a drone, with EQ changes
accenting different overtones, especially in open tunings with a ton of
delay and a volume pedal to keep it just this side of chaos!

Tim