Merry Christmas,Happy Hollidays

If we place Spirit at a distance, it is but that distance that we honor.
If
indeed God be far away, then who else is it that is creating this world?
If
we think that God is not here...then we wander further and further away
and
seek in vain with tears.  Where God is far off, God is unattainable.
Where
God is near, it is Bliss.
Kabir says,"Lest the student should suffer pain, the Divine pervades him
through and through." Know yourself then Oh Kabir, For God is in You from
head to foot.  Sing with Gladness and keep your seat unmoved within your
heart.

                      Happy Days and God Bless
                                Uncle-Brother-Papa Dave