Re: Need some info on Yamaha SU700

hey there, I just brought the Su700, I have it about 5 days, and I already
love it.  Even though I am still working my way through the 300 page intro
book, it seems like it was put together to well.  Sure there are a few
things that I have noticed that I would like to be able to do with the
machine, but there also alot of things that I haven't even read about, or
figured out that will probably make up for it in the end.  If you want to
talk more about email me.  I'd like someone to discuss it with.  I'll even
fax you a few sample pages on the intro book if youd like.  JUst let me
know.  Talk to you soon.  Zachary West