Re: Acoustic guitar looping and feedback problems

As regards, pickups....those of you that haven't tried the RMC's might be
in
for a surprise.  Very Natural sounding the individual string saddles have
phase cancelling between strings to cut down on the feedback issues. Many
are
using this pickup which happens to be stock on Multiacs by Godin.  I have
them on my flamenco guitars as well as my Martin OM-45...they sound great,
and feedback is never a problem with these. An added bonus...they drive
the
Roland VG-8, GR series synthesizers, too!

Also, check out the new B Band pickups, too!  <A
HREF="http://www.b-band.com/">Click here: EMF Acoustics Oy Ltd</A>

For info on RMC Pickups...<A HREF="http://www.rmcpickup.com/">Click here:
RMC
Pickups</A>