Re: how soon is now(was what the

No matter what you use, it should be pretty easy.  That song is actually
one
of the few covers I've done with someone, I did it with a heavy trem
(using a
softer wave shape) and a medium-speed Uni-vibe (Micro-Vibe) set before the
trem. I used a compressor pedal in front of that, too, but it's not
necessary. Adjust the speed of the two pedals so that the trem is going
fast
and the Vibe (a standard phaser might work) set to a slower sweep than the
trem, maybe half. You'll find it by ear. It's a cool sound...

...that I use sometimes to texturize in my LOOPS (this is the LD list,
right?).

eric p
echo park