Re: DL4 and high level signal...

I DO tend to run things pretty hot, but have been backing them all
down slightly. I probably could have accomodated the DL4 after some
work, but I'm just too snowed with other aspects of my system to deal
with it now. I may end up with one later... admittedly it's a super
box!

I'm green with envy that you're a switchblade owner... someday!

-Miko

>>> klowy <klowy@wrinklemuzik.com> 12/21 2:48 PM >>>
> i'm running my DL4 through a switchblade. i have a bunch of
different settings for it. one setting is gtr to DL4, another is gtr
to ART SGX2000 to H3000 harmonizer to DL4 to echoplex to amp (in
stereo). and another is gtr to H3000 to DL4 to amp. no distortion at
all. thought you'd like to know.

Miko...
>> No clip indicator... I'm hearing the nasty crackling sound! Back
off the GT-5 output and all is well... except the level is now very
low requiring more crank than is healthy for my signal to noise
ratio.