Re: maybe someone can help..........no outright loop content

Just about any recording/studio store should have them.

I've gotten some at Sam Ash (locally) but if you have no stores nearby, I
think they have a mail order division.

If you're on the cheap you can get the Hosa brand (not sure if they make
balanced 1/4", though) - pay no more than $40 or so for this brand. I use
that on my live loop-sample rig because it's not a pristine studio
situation.

In the studio you might step up to a better quality. I have balanced 1/4"
8
ch. snake, pro quality. I think it goes for $120 but got it used for $60 -
also at Sam Ash. You might do a web search on "Recording supplies" if you
can't go to a store.

good luck
eric p
echo park