Re: DL4 and high level signal...

>>> "G716 - Greg S." <g716@hotmail.com> 12/21 3:34 PM >>>
> I've experienced clipping too, so I keep the input in check.  I
haven't experienced it to the point where I need to compensate at the
mixer so much it introduces unbearable noise.

I'm not willing to use it on an aux send due to phasing and volume
problems... Maybe the Alt 3/4 on the Mackie... although my original
intent with this box was as a small rig (no rack or mixer) setup.

I've got a friend who uses his after his guitar amp/Holdsworth
Harness/EQ setup and he also has to compensate to the point that he
then has to jack his mixer and induce more hiss as well. He has no
other looper so he's pretty dedicated to making it work.

The box is so much fun... This is definitely what all the Boomerang
users were raving about. Fun user interface...

-Miko