New stuff at Looper's Delight site

Just added a few things to the Looper's Delight site:

We now have a site for the Lexicon MPX G2. It has a very nice review by
Rick Roberts of the "JamMan" module in the MPX G2. I've also added recent
and old comments from David Coffin that he has posted to the list. Thanks
Rick and David! You can find that here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/MPX-G2/MPX-G2.html

Also, the manual for the the old Digitech PDS2000/8000 was scanned for us
by Ken Griffith. Thanks Ken!  That is now available on the site here:

http://www.annihilist.com/loop/tools/digitechPDS/digi_pds.html

And as always, the Looper's Delight site is really a collective effort. If
it was only me doing it, it would suck. The more people contribute, the
better it gets! If you think you've got something to add, by all means,
send it in to me.

I put things up as fast as I'm able (which is not all that fast, but I try
:-), but if you can manage to format whatever you want to submit as
something reasonbly like the site formatting, it's a big help.

thanks!
kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |