Foot Controllers- Look for MIDIGATOR

anyone ever see the Lake Butler Midi MIdigator????

it's a great midid controller--- sends ALL midid messages, incl
cont.control.

since it letes you also program in HEX - even newer midid messages, since
it came out, are possible.

it can be used as a bass pedal too -- you can store notes and CHORDS in
patches etc

1024 patches,each with a huge 'command string' possible...any midid
commands can be strung together on EACH patch...program change, note
on/off, sequence start/stop, controllers, blah blah b;lah

you can save the patches in three "sets" -- so you have a 'discrete' FC for
each project or type of music that you do!!

incredible unit-- but not made anymore. i do see em from time to time-- and
they are in use by some of the busiest out there..vernon reid has his
onstage once inna while... belew seems to use his at least at home.
tm stevens triggers samples and program changes with his...

yet - they never really were a huge unit - but they are totally
comprehensive. I've had mine, like ten years and the only downtime was
getting a new battery installed.

see the inside photos of his "music for solo guitar vol I - Orchestral" --
CD

look around some used stores.. and ebay ..digibid.com....
auctionsoup.com...

 i know there's one out there..

-andre'

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com