SOT: Signal Processing question

Hi all,

I have been building looping patches in my 2120 ( an excellent tool for
building experimental sounds and loop)

So, a lot of my patches involve overloading the DSP, internally, so that
digital clipping occurs. This creates something like a distorted resonant
filter squeal. Is this bad for the unit? I would assume that, since the
clipping is happening in the digital domain, nothing is really getting
overloaded.

Comments? I guess the reason I am worried is that I intend to do this a
>lot< with the unit. It's a nice sound.

bIz