Re: power supply for line 6 delay

In a message dated 12/29/99 1:45:55 PM, renaldo@renaldo.freeserve.co.uk
writes:

>does anyone know how the power supply for the DL4 is wired ?
>is the centre pin positive (+) or negative (-) ?

Polarity is not an issue because it supplies AC, not the more common DC,
which needs a specific polarity.  That's why it simply says 9VAC 1200 mA
minimum.
I found one at an electronics store for $8.50. Just make sure it's AC
*and*
make sure it has the larger sized  barrel-type plug at the end. It is a
size
larger than the typical effects pedal power plug. The smaller more common
size is 2.1mm, I'm not sure but I think the correct size for the DL4 is
2.5mm.  Best to bring the pedal with you...

eric p
echo park