Akia HeadRush

   "Akia HeadRush" Has anyone noticed the background noise(hiss).
   It's the only thing that lets these things down. I use 2 of them ,
   1 to loop, the other to tap in a delay. Using 2, I have two times the
   hiss. Can anyone suggest a peice of gear, or something apart from
   a noise gate and not using them.  After seeing Doug Wimbish several
   times. Using a shit load of gear and having silent rig. I'm jealous.
   It must be his T.C Electronics stuff. Living in Australia, there's not
   a hellava lot of gear to try locally. Remember we've only have kangaroos
   and shit jumping around here.  Also, I think I'ts about time there
   was an official Doug Wimbish site.