Re: Can any body explain Time lag Acuumulator?

jeremiah266@hotmail.com writes:

> "No pussyfooting" one side says "2 modified revox a77" and only one mod
>a77
>  was used on the other yet there is still quite a bit of looping. Why
>was
was

>  the a77 used? What were the
>  modifications? My understanding is that the revi used on this album
>were
>  stereo two tracks
Yes, Revox A77 's are excellent stereo decks( and any revox/studer gear)
and
can be bought at a very reasonable price SH, though any 2 decks would do.
The modification was probably the addition of varispeed, not essential
but easier to change loop time.

suggest you look up the Frippertronics section on the LD site.

, could 4,8,... track reel to reels be used for
>  insane density?
Yes

Andy Butler
Lexicon Vortex Database