CubaseVST/24 Online Beta Testing

Hello ! (especially Leo C.)

For those who use Cubase VST/24, Steinberg
is recruiting users to sign up for their
"Rocket Network" Beta testing.

It is basically VST/24 users getting together
"Online" to collaborate, to build-compose songs
in Real Time.

For example, you would decide on
the players to meet online at a designated time
and they would all contribute parts to a song,
online, realtime.  Just like a Chat Session.

I believe one of the feature they will develop is
to allow some to log on and just listen in and
others participate directly in the creation process.

The way I understand it from the demo at NAMM,
a ring leader will be appointed "Mixmaster" and
rest of the players will contribute parts to
the song.  Mixmaster then loops, add effects, cuts,
and pastes the loops into a complete song.

Interesting.. Yes?

Check out: http://www.cubase.net for more details.

Imagine...
Instant collaboration with your buddies in Australia,
Germany, USA, Japan, Mars, Neptune...

Technology Rules!

Curbie