Denis Taafe's loops

Interesting Denis should show up here.  I found his website from looking
at Jackson Guitars website (they had a bit on Buckethead getting a new
guitar from them with the KFC designs...weird of course) and checked out
his site from there and was amazed to hear that not only was he doing
the shred guitar thing but also looping.

Which brings Denis' music somewhat stylistically close to mine in some
ways.  Strange.  We even look a little alike.  I'm getting scared now.

I downloaded the SFS.MP3 and sure enough, it was loop city (I think most
of you on the list would like it).

Check him out.