alesis midiverb II

After years of faithful service my Alesis Midiverb II is finally getting
too noisy to use live because of hum (all the time), and scratchy pots
(especially the mix pot, which has been used much more than any other on
the unit). I'm looking to replace it with another Alesis unit but I've
become very fond of a couple of presets; namely the "bloom" reverse
reverbs #45 and #49.

Does anyone on this list familiar with this unit know if these presets
are on some of the newer models like the nanoverb, microverb, (I'd like
to go to a half space rack if possible),or midiverb III, IV, quadraverb,
etc.?

Thanks,

Paul