RE: DL4: Overdub->Play without stopping?

> On the DL4, can one move from Overdub mode (with audio slowly
> fading away) to Play mode (without decay, right?) without
> stopping the unit? In other words, can I press the Record/Overdub
> switch to stop Overdub mode and enter Play mode?
>
> After a couple of overdubs, I want the unit to repeat the loop
> forever, without
> decay, until I want to layer again. I don't want to stop the
> unit, of coarse, to get this done. The manual is not clear
> at this point.

Hi Robert,

Yes, this can be accomplished seamlessly with one tap. You can also go back
to overdubbing from "play" in the same manner. I've only had my DL4 for a
short time and I've found this function to be very intuitive.

Best regards,  Alan.
Alan Barnard
e-drums@pacbell.net
http://www.kiene.com/epercussion