Re: Korg AX1000G..and reflexively -the korg ax300G

>The sound is pretty good and the echoes and reverbs are nice, but
>overall this falls far short of the possibilities that could have been
>with this unit.  If you like to change your settings with knobs and
>dials and you're looking for a basic, portable effects unit its not bad
>for $235, but otherwise there's not too much to recommend this unit (and
>I thought its predessor the AX300G was a fanatastic effects unit.
>Anyone know where to buy discontinued effects cheap?).
>
>Kevin

I 2ND AND 3RD the motion on the  AX300G--i love this unit -- it has served
me well on tour,in studioandjust screwing around

tons of sounds..very overlooked unit when it arrived..the wah alone is
almost worth it -- not to mention the very wild oscillator - and ring
modulator, tremelo,etc- and all the 100 other usual fx.

run towards one of these when ya see them used.

andre'

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com
my site http://www.monmouth.com/~andre