Re: microsynth

At or around 07:49 PM 1/14/00 -0500, Schindler wrote:
>anyone have experience using an electro harmonix microsynth in conjunction
>with a looper? (either before or after the looper) Any tips? or envelope
>filters of any type? I am considering puchasing the bass microsynth - what
>do you think?

I've been using a variety of envelope filters for some time, from the basic
EH Bassballs pedal to the rather odd sounds that come out of the envelopes
on the old Boss ME-6B bass unit, both with regular six-string guitar.

It's really not much different using the filters before a loop than any
other effect, so I can't quite understand your question.  Running into a
loop, you get looped pseudo-synth wierdness; it's responsible for quite a
few of the sounds I rely on regularly.

==
the Reverend Rob      ICQ: 1280871          Yahoo: theReverendRob
http://www.realm-of-shade.com .`. .`. .`. .`. http://www.qblh.com
"I prefer not to kill people, but I'd like to destroy as much
 property as possible." - Grace Slick, from the Airplane FBI file
http://www.realm-of-shade.com/music : feedback and echo MP3s