Re: : DL4 purchase

Brent wrote:

> i tried to access the site you gave and it said that i didn't have the
> password access or something. what's the deal?

That is strange, www.altomusic.com was working fine last week but now it
appears
to be offline - it says "403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access
/ on
this server."  I don't know what their story is.  If any one has Alto's
phone
number (how 20th Century) please post it for Brent.

and postaldave wrote:

> what is the diff. in the second version? does it matter much?

I think someone else here said that the upgrade fixed a few problems
related to
the need to occasionally "reboot" the box.  So far I have not encountered
any
problems with the version 2 box and I like playing with it too much to
send it
off to Line 6 for the upgrade.

Allan