Re: NAMM & the new Plex

In a message dated 01/20/00 2:11:43 AM, artmusic@gte.net writes:

>Any chance that the new Trace 'Plex will debut at NAMM? Anyone on the list
>planning on going and giving us a report of any new looping devices?
>Please?

I'll be going but it's mostly a serious business thing. I'll keep on the
look
out
though. I betcha Kim will probably be there and be the best qualified
person
to report any news anyway. I'm sure there are others on this list that
will
be
there as well (including the guys from Boomerang and Sustainiac who also
pop up on this list from time to time.