Re: NAMM hang?

At 3:15 PM -0800 1/23/00, Doug Wyatt wrote:
>Last year's NAMM hang was fun ... anyone wanna do it again this year?

yeah, I'm up for it!  How about we pick a time and place to meet, and do it
again?

I'll be at the show from fri-sun. Probably Saturday is the most likely day
for people to be there, although also the most crowded day for finding a
good place to hang out. Maybe we say Saturday afternoon at 2:00, a little
bit after the lunch crush?

what's a good meeting place where we'll all be likely to find each other?

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |