Re: any octapad pad-8 user that could help

Dear mr Elliot
this message was sent to the loopers delight forum at which you probably
are subscribed without knowing it...

Its cool that you're with us thought as everybody here waits for the
Echoplex to be in the shops again soon

thanks for your care

offtoppic
Claude