Re: NAMM Meet at Line 6 Booth (4021)?

>Kim and other NAMM attendees,
>
>Why not meet at George's booth on Saturday, 2:00pm?
>George was nice enough to invite us to his booth
>and since he can't get away from his booth, why not
>meet at Line 6 Booth, #4021?
>
>Should we have a "secret" sign so we can identify
>our fellow loopers?  Hehehe.

It would be better to choose a smaller, unpopular company, but I guess we
could all wander around awkwardly asking the various guitar wankers trying
out pods: "uh, you a looper?"

sure, line 6 then.....

>Curbie
>
>P.S.
>Kim, will Mathias be attending NAMM.  It would be
>a great treat to meet him.

Matthias won't be there this time. He would love it if you flew down to
Brazil though. Lie in a hammock at his nice little country villa, play some
music with the lovely brazilians....much nicer than namm.

kim

http://www.annihilist.com/  |