DT >>>> definitely ON topic !!Re: my last OT, i promise!(not so many torn gigs)

>i posted all this OT stuff re:the gig, cause i'm seriously considering
taking a hiatus from what-already-few-concerts-i've-been-doing, for an
'indefinite while'.

>after this one, only 1-1/2 concerts've been confirmed:
>3rd March, 2000>knitting factory mainspace
>dt, solo: playing an arrangement of Ornette Coleman's "Lonely Woman"
>
>16th March, 2000 >Merkin Hall @ Lincoln Center, NYC
>david torn & terry bozzio (duets)      best,dt

DT,

if i dare say so --no worries here - you are always fuly ON TOPIC..after
all --you certainly are one of the "Lewis & Clark level" brave explorers of
the wild, outer limits of Looping!!

so -- when you're playing - rare as it is - fer sure let us know!!

it's a welcome TOPICAL blast in the midst often too-detailed gear talk!

peace and loops for all

andre'
Project Object March /April 2000 Tour is coming soon!!!
http://www.projectobject.com

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com