Re: Live Acoustic amplifications

For pickups I recommend the RMC's,  <A
HREF="http://www.rmcpickup.com/">Click
here: RMC Pickups</A> L.R. Baggs,  <A
HREF="http://www.lrbaggs.com/products.htm">Click here: LR Baggs - Products
Page</A> or B-Band pickups.. <A HREF="http://www.b-band.com/">EMF Acoustics
Oy Ltd</A> ..They impress me the most...have that natural acoustic guitar
sound.  The typical piezo's by other manufacturers have a glassy/brittle
sound IMO....so I stay away from them.

As regards, guitars.....I'd suggest the Paul McGill Super Ace.  <A
HREF="http://www.mcgillguitars.com/supa.htm">Click here: Welcome to the
McGill Guitars Website!</A>  (Conecaster@aol.com)..   and the Godin
Multiacs
<A HREF="http://www.lasido.com/godinmaster.html">Click here: Godin
Guitars</A>
 and the H.G. Leach Guitars....for steel string flattops... <A
HREF="http://www.netshel.net/~leagit">Click here: H. G. Leach Guitars -
Page</A>

For Tube/DI Preamps...look at Demeter  <A
HREF="http://www.demeteramps.com/dbox.html">Click here: Demeter
Amplifications Direct Box</A>  and Kendrick's six shooter  <A
HREF="http://www.kendrick-amplifiers.com/">Click here: Kendrick Amplifiers,
Guitars and Necessities</A>

For tuners and feedback eliminators look to::  <A
HREF="http://www.sabineusa.com/sabine-music-accessories/sabine-music-accessori
es.html">Click here: sabine-music-accessories</A>

For amps there is the new UltraSound Acoustic Guitar amp...which is the
best
sounding acoustic guitar amp I know of, and also probably at the best
value...sells for around $600.00  It has 2 x 8" coaxial speakers..... <A
HREF="http://bresh.com/main.html">Click here: THOM BRESH WEB WORLD</A>
UltraSound Amp.   <A
HREF="http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Ultrasound/">Click here:
Harmony CentralĘ: Guitar: The Amp Database: Ultrasound</A>

You might want to look into the Guyatone Vintage Tremolo unit and the Carl
Martin compressor... <A HREF="http://gaspedal.com/">Click here:
Gaspedal.com
your new, used and vintage guitar pedal/EFX headquarters !!!!!!
</A>

If you like the sound of the old Space Echo's and Guild Binson
Echorecs.....check this out... <A
HREF="http://www.burns-guitars.co.uk/accessories/ageone.html">Click here:
Burns Guitars London | Amtech Age-one echo machine</A>

Regards, Wayne Wesley Johnson