Re: VP-9000 VariPhrase Processor

>Personally, I thought their new hand drum controller was more interesting.
>They also had the new VG-88 on display, it crashed while I was using it.
>:-)
>
>kim

I will agree with you totally on this.  I've been struggling with drum
machines for the last four years or so, thinking "gee, i wish i could just
play that tom roll or snare hit on with my hands, like a djembe, or
something."  It seems Roland had the same idea!  Another awesome tool with
lots of potential in the right hands.  However $1200 is a hell of a lot of
money to pay for a hand drum!

cheers,

rich