Found Sound Chain-Letter CD now available!

Hi everyone!

We just finished making a CD completely of Found Sounds (previously
existing
media and recordings, sometimes including our own older recordings.

The following artists, mostly from Loopers Delight, are included on this
CD:

Tim Nelson
David Cooper Orton
Josh Pyorre
Raul Bonell Tomas
Echovirus (aka Rob Switzer)
Michael Klobuchar
Superfluid (aka Morgan Hamilton Lang)
Dennis Leas
and myself (Matt Davignon)

Come! Hear us all bark at the challenge of using no real instruments for
an
entire disc!

You can download the entire (or just some - your choice) contents of the
CD
at
http://www.music.columbia.edu/~cecenter/mhl21/ct/foundsound.html

or just get there the easy way by going to

www.loopxchange.com

You can also order the disc for the unheard-of low price of $5 per disc.
(It's a full length disc if you were wondering). Contact me via e-mail if
you want one.

Matt Davignon