Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

At 12:02 AM 02/14/2000 -0600, you wrote:

>   Well guitar synth,pretty much my subject, I agree with Kim, forget
>about
>trying to sound like other instruments,I turn my guitar signal into a

actually..(correct me please Kim??)-- i feel what's unfair about Kim's
response is he IS rating guitar synth via sounds that never will work
"well" on them -like sax, trumpet, ac gtr, etc(and indeed-depending on your
musical needs, they may)

by this formula:

a violin sucks-since one don't sound so good doing the intro to 'pinball
wizard'

a piano sucks-- trying to cop all those bernie worrell lines on
'flashlight', or the emerson solo at the end of 'lucky man'

USE STUFF FOR WHAT IT IS

dunno about you, i'm here to make music outta whatever technology comes
along...and that for me starts with the highly technological yamaha
acoustic guitar
NEXT GIG: Jfk's Lsd Ufo .......Fri FEB 18- 8pm - Knitting Factory -
Knitactive Soundstage
74 Leonard St - NYC - 212-219-3006- http://www.knittingfactory.com-
webcast!!??

ZAPPA Tribute--Project Object with IKE WILLIS
March /April 2000 tourdates at  http://www.projectobject.com

*NEW* CD out - Alien Concepts by Jfk's Lsd Ufo  http://www.ufomusic.com

Monica Lewinsky... (on CNN's Larry King Live discussing her miraculous
Jenny Craig weight loss):  "I've learned not to put things in my mouth that
are bad for me"