Re: Guitar synth..take it (or leave it ) for what it is

Before you start crowing about how wonderful the technology is,
howzabout you try the AX-100 for yourself fingerstyle? Then, once you
have an informed, first hand opinion, not hearsay, maybe you can discuss
it. Bass is NOT guitar, as is obvious from what you hear when guitarists
attempt to play bass and vice versa (gross generalization, I know, but
large elements of truth). Or are you trying to tell me that the product
manager at Music Industries, who would have dearly loved to sell me one,
told me that it just doesn't do fingerstyle after I had spent a fair
amount of time trying to coax performance out of it, didn't know what
his product would or wouldn't do?

George