Re: DL4 question

Are you running really hot pickups, that might be overloading the dl-4?
That's about the only thing i would guess, unless the unit is faulty.  My
unit is clean, clean, clean.  As for when you are adjusting the feedback
and regen, you might notice a 'zipper' sound if you move the knob too fast,
since we are dealing with a 'software' modeled delay.

If you are using a guitar with active pickups, maybe try a passive guitar.
If it still breaks up, call line6...

rich