RE: EDP and Midi sync with software

> I am looking to see if anyone on the list has done work with syncing
>their
> edp with software such as Acid in their computers?Will the edp sync with
> midi clock in progress? I'm also interested to see how you all do it
> yourselves-

I haven't synched it with any PC apps (yet).  But I synch it to a midi
clock all the time, live.  We use a groovebox for rhythm, take the midi
clock out into one EDP (the other guy's) and then run it into my
EDP.  Now all of our loops are synched to the groovebox and each
other (but not necessarily the same length).  If you set the
proper settings on the EDP, it is really easy to see that you
are synched...

     -Mike McGary