Re: EDP delay time question

Denis

I think its smaller edp can (with rec mode :sus) rec and out on 1 note
on/off and understands running status wich makes 5 midi bytes
wich if I follow you makes 50bits / (31250 bits/sec)=1.6 ms

something aproaching d#4

hard to tell but the notes seemed higher than that ...
but granular synth. is so "painful" after a while so my ears are perhaps
wrong

I'm very impressed by the strongness of the plex software that can hold
such fast burst of evenements without a glitch ....

Claude