Musical gear for sale

Hello,

        if anyone is interested, I have the following for sale. I'll
probably post on ebay or digibid, but thought I'd post to  the list first:

Sony A6 DAT recorder, about 2 years old,,spdif in/outs, front

Carver autoreverse cassette deck...$no one really wants a tape deck
anymore,I'll probably keep it, but just in case

Seagull A6 cedar acoustic w/ case, less than 6 month's
old,nice,.......$make
offer

Jackson Stealthex electric with Seymour Duncan JB humbucker,3 hb pickups,
blue,etc.....$make offer

Boston Acoustic a40 speakers...$make offer

a night out on the town with my grandma.....$19.99 or highest bidder takes
all

Most of this stuff, you can see at http://www.dtguitar.com under photos,let
me know if interested and your offer.

Thanks