Re: [CT-Collective] going to LD

>From: "Mike Biffle" <mbiffle@svg.com>

>Greetings fellow loopers...
>We've gone on to two other projects: a 75 second "miniatures" project
>with
>24 involved; and a "Found Sound" project which was just completed. It can
>be downloaded at Morgan Hamilton Lang's "Loop Exchange" site...
>
>http://music.columbia.edu/~cecenter/mhl21/ct/ct.html

don't foget the www! so that's

http://www.music.columbia.edu/~cecenter/mhl21/ct/ct.html

or you can just use the shortcut:

www.loopxchange.com

>At the end of the project we ante up any mailing, duping costs and >then
>receive our cd's. (Usually well below the $20 mark...)

Actually, the cost for participants on the "Found Sound" CD project was
just
$1.62 per CD plus postage! Since we split up the fees and have volunteers
do
the burning, artwork, and labels, the resulting compilation CD that you
get
costs way less than most compilation CD's that you can buy. (Don't forget
the added bonus that you will be in contact with all the musicians on the
CD
from working with them!)

Matt Davignon

p.s. here's the signup information again: